This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email email@example.com.
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us to understand what you are looking for from Small & Wild Limited, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
We may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To send you promotional emails about products and offers that we think might be relevant to you
- To contact you for market research reasons
Cookies and how we use them
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package
- Identify whether you are signed into our website
- Test content on our website
- Store information about your preferences
- To recognise when you return to our website
- Help remember and process the items in your shopping basket
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
Controlling information about you
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to opt-in to receive communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post.
If you have agreed that we can use your information and subsequently change your mind, you can let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will always hold your information securely behind secured networks and only accessible to a limited number of people who have special access rights.
All sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.